Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mommy and Me



My princess and I had a date to go to a princess birthday party Saturday afternoon. We had a great day. "Just us girls" as Avery says. I had a great time with my baby girl.





On a side note, we had a wonderful weekend. Dinner out Friday. Errands run on Saturday. Beautiful weather, and peace! Trevor and I got a small taste of how good life with two sweet children can be. I don't know why but they were kind to us, and it was awesome! Saturday night we were able to watch a movie as a family. Something Trevor has been looking forward to for a long time. We watched the Bee movie and we all laughed and had fun. Dylan fell asleep not long into it, but the rest of us stayed up and enjoyed watching. The perfect night!!!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

So glad y'all had such a great day. By the way, you are TINY!!!

Carrie Beth said...

Movie night sounds like lots of fun.