Monday, March 8, 2010

Say it ain't so!



Around 3:45pm Dylan woke up and was mighty hungry. Lately he has been distracted by Avery's loud talking and singing. Making nursing a bit more difficult. This afternoon was different. Avery and I had been quietly playing in the playroom when Dylan started stirring. I left Avery and went in to get Dylan up. I began to nurse him (note to self--you are a sitting duck while nursing and not able to move) and Avery walked in doing the shh sign. She then left the nursery and Dylan ate. We had about 15 minutes of peace. I was sure my angel was playing nicely. Then, she walked through the door beaming! I gasped and she said, "don't I look pretty Mama?" Wow! I asked her what she had done and she replied, "I just put on some make-up." I won't write anymore. The pictures speak for themselves. From now on I will put up my nice make-up!



2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Wow. She looks lovely. :-)

Julie, the mama said...

This is a reason I love blogs...there just isn't a spot for precious stories like this in the baby books!

Hilarious!