Monday, July 27, 2009

Ta Da...I think I have a new hobby!



Today my friend Carrie Beth came over at 9:30. She brought her two girls Handley and Harper. About 5 months ago we went fabric shopping and I bought some fabric to make a shower curtain. It has taken me all this time to get motivated and start my first project. Carrie Beth was kind enough and patient enough to walk me through each step of the process. We worked until about 5:30 and the shower curtain is finished. It looks great! I am so pleased and eager to start on another project! Who knew sewing could be this much fun! Thanks Carrie Beth!!!!





While we were working the girls had a blast. They acted so grown up and enjoyed playing on their own. I just love these pictures of the girls relaxing in the yard eating their Popsicles! What a blast!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

It looks SO good!!! We had fun and can't wait for our next project.

SeƱora Sanders said...

AHHH!! I LOVE IT!! Great job!! Can't wait to see it!!!