Monday, March 12, 2012

What have we been doing???

Grammy and Grampa came to help out last week and made life so much easier on me!  A huge thanks for your helping hands!  

We have had a few practice egg hunts!  The weather has been so nice that it has been so much fun to get out there and play!




Of course, we can't get enough of sweet baby Ryann!

Have I mentioned soccer season is here and Avery has her two best friends on her team!  Lucky girl!


After her little bike broke, Avery has a new and improved bike and she is zooming around!  


Dylan is a fan of the library now!  I can't wait to take both kiddos together!

On a sad note, Trevor's car got all banged up.  The good news is he is fine and it is getting fixed as I type!


2 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh my goodness!!! So much as happened. I didn't even know about Trevor. Hopefully we'll talk tomorrow. Love you sister.

Carrie Beth said...

Very busy and lots of fun stuff! Seeing that picture of Trevor's car is scary, but thankful that he was OK.