Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jumpin' Jellybeans




We are getting back into our routine at home. We are here to stay for about a month. It feels good to be getting things organized and cleaned up. I have felt so energetic this week that I have actually cooked every single night! Trevor is thrilled! On Tuesday night I even attempted to be crafty and turned my Rice Krispy treats into eggs. I made then into the shape of an egg, dipped them in chocolate, and then sprinkled sprinkles on top. If there are any left, I will add a picture later.


Yesterday, we went to an Easter playgroup in the neighborhood. My friend Mimi, had a great Easter Bunny painting activity for the kids to complete. We also had snacks, cookies, and juice. Of course, the kids got to play too! As you can see from the picture below. Avery LOVED their little trampoline! She was sweet enough to share with Handley for a minute too!



After playgroup, we came home to eat lunch with Dad. On our front porch was a package from Grammy and Grampa Atkinson. We debated about waiting to open it until Easter, but decided on right then and there! Avery was thrilled! She LOVED her Easter surprise. She got her very own Easter Basket filled with candy (her favorite), a new movie Madagascar, a kaleidoscope, and some little stuffed animals. I can't get her to put it down! I think she is ready for Easter. Now we have to practice for the egg hunt! Oh, I did hide some of her candy :) Thank you Grammy and Grampa! We miss you!!






I think today we will attempt a picnic at the park. The weather is beautiful! Have a great day!

No comments: