Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So Sweet!



Last Thursday my sweet husband brightened my day with a beautiful bouquet of tulips. (My favorite flower!) I had a rough week and it meant so much to know he was thinking of me. Tomorrow we celebrate four years of marriage. It is crazy to think how much our lives have changed in the time we have been together. From the care free fun days to the responsible (yes some worries) amazing days we spend together with our family and our precious little girl. Some things get better by the day and being married to Trevor is one of them. Thanks for being my husband!!! I love you!




Avery looked too cute and I just had to add a picture of her! We love you Trevor!

2 comments:

The Bennetts said...

Tulips are my favorite, too! All colors, but especially yellow.
I'm so sad I missed Tricia's wedding, hard to believe, but it was almost 13 years ago she was walking down the isle as a flower girl in MY wedding!

SeƱora Sanders said...

Way to go Trev!! WHY IS AVERY SO CUTE???!!!