Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!




We have been celebrating Trevor's birthday for a week. Avery loves birthdays so why not make them a little longer? We had cake and sang to him every night until we finished it. His presents finally got here Monday so he was able to open them then. We were also lucky enough to have a date night Saturday. I took Trevor to one of our favorite spots to get lobster enchiladas, yum! Happy birthday Daddy! Now it's time to get ready for Father's Day!

Trevor is in Boston for a few nights this week and so Avery and I are on our own having a little fun. After dinner tonight I thought we could play in her new water table. Before I knew it she had climbed in. She had a ball! I hope she won't do it again next time though!




Here's a picture of Avery and her friend Sarah. Sarah wasn't too crazy about her Popsicle so she shared it with Avery. Avery loved it!


No comments: