Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowflakes


are falling on my nose!

About 2:00 I peaked out the window to see lots of snow falling from the sky. It was beautiful. Dylan woke up so I bundled him up and took a few pictures. It was really hard to do by myself so they aren't so good. Avery was napping and as soon as she was awake and bundled it was time to venture back out.













The drs visit verdict: croup, with no prescription. We woke up about 6:45 got everyone dressed, fed Dylan, Avery ate in the car. Drove in light traffic and made it in time to our 8:15 appt. We were home by 10 and had a quick stop at the drive thru to reward Avery for her bravery she got a chocolate milkshake. She was thrilled with the whipped cream and cherry too! Let's hope we can get this girl back to feeling good! Lots of rest this weekend and snuggling in the house. I look forward to keeping her cozy!

My Dylan staying warm in his blankie. He can't keep his hands out of his mouth right now!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Glad you all got to play in the snow! I had to drag Handley in this afternoon. She couldn't get enough. She's already talked her Daddy into going out in the morning to build a snowman.

I wonder if Dylan is going to become a thumb sucker!? Harper started with her fingers and moved to the thumb shortly after that.

Julie, the mama said...

Hoping Miss Avery is all better by morning.

Love the pictures. We also has fun in the snow.