Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweetness


Pure Happiness!

We had a great weekend with success in the sleeping department. Avery adores her new big girl bed. The only slight glitch was when she startled me by knocking on her door after her nap Saturday. I ran upstairs and flung open the door. Only to bonk her little forehead with the door. She was too excited to complain though. She loves being a big girl.

Our weekend was hectic as are most days but...today takes the cake. Mom came to babysit about 9:45 I ran off to the dentist to get a chipped tooth looked at. I also wanted them to check a tooth on the other side of my mouth that has been bothering me. FOUR HOURS later.... I left with a new filling, a new crown, my hurt tooth not even examined (we will wait until next visit in two weeks) and $670 dollars down the tube. Ahhhh!!! Can you feel my frustration. I am over it now but for a busy body like me to sit/lay on that chair for 4 straight hours anticipating that drill was not my idea of quality alone time. Thanks for holding down the fort Mom! I am going to take two Advil and call it a night.


I love these guys! They know just how to make a bad day better!



4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

That dentist experience sounds familiar. I always dread going, because I know I'm going to walk out a whole lot poorer than I went in!

Glad you having big girl bed success. I love it, too. Especially now that I can read to Hendley in bed. So fun!

Carrie Beth said...

Avery looks so happy in her bed! Hope your mouth is feeling OK today.

Erica said...

Her big girl room is the cutest! I need to bite the bullet and do that, too.

Yikes about the dentist!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Trevor holding Dylan :)