Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cousin's Overnight



What a riot! Aunt Tally came over this afternoon with Truss. We played, laughed, and took a dip in the pool. After our afternoon nap everyone got clean in the tub. They had a blast! Tally bravely offered to watch all the kids while Trevor and I went to a neighborhood gathering at our clubhouse. Of course, Dylan took a cat nap and woke up, making things a little difficult and Avery was sad to go to sleep. Trevor and I headed home and put the little ones to bed. We did some talking and all turned in by 10. It was a wonderful day. It was also really nice to wake up and have Tally and Truss here for breakfast. I sure hope we can do these overnights more often. Thank you Tally and Truss! We love you!!!!!


Rub a dub dub, three kids in the tub!



Bath time for the boys!



They are on the move, watch out!!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I want to be there!!! So precious. Thanks for posting these sister!

SeƱora Sanders said...

Oh, I want those pictures! SO CUTE!!!

Carrie Beth said...

How fun! I love the pictures and looks like such a fun night.