Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Boy Shoes!

I have been waiting and waiting, and today was the big day! Avery had stay n' play at school which gave me one extra hour. After Dylan's nap we packed it up and headed to the mall. He is such a good boy! Don't know if I say that enough. He let us shop and sat in the stroller so well. I was never able to do this with Avery. We got his first pair of big boy shoes. His Daddy about fell over when he found out how much the little leather buggers cost but they are cute, comfy, and soon he will be able to run in them. At first, he kept picking his feet up and couldn't quite figure them out. I hope by our trip to the pumpkin patch he will be adjusted. I am just trying to figure out how he has grown so fast. I sure do love you big boy!


Picking out his shoes:




Taking his first steps in the big shoes was a bit akward:

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I could eat him up with a spoon. (And I have always wanted a kid who will sit in a stroller and let me shop!)

Tessa said...

Oh my goodnes!!

Carrie Beth said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Those shoes are cute and he looks so sweet in the picture where he is "picking" them out.