Monday, October 11, 2010

"I am all pooped out!"





Those words were spoken by Avery on our way home from her schools Fall Festival. It was a whirlwind weekend full of excitement. The Festival is always very well done. Two bounce houses, catered food, homemade deserts, face painting, tattoos, crafts, and this year a train ride. Where do you think our kids wanted to play??? The giant sandbox! We could barely get them to leave. I guess I will dream that we have a beach trip in the near future.







Hats off to Trevor, who had to miss his Cowboy game while we were at the Festival. We so appreciate him taking such an active role in our lives! We love you and appreciate all of you sacrifices and know that was a huge one!

Some other funny pictures from a night out to dinner. Dylan was a wreck by the time we loaded up to go home. I have to hose him off after every meal. Who knew you could get so messy???





3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Oh my goodness! I love that picture of Dylan with (what I'm guessing is) food making his hair stick everywhere. :-) Looks like Avery had lots of fun at her fall festival and wore herself out.

The Things I Hear said...

He is so stinking cute and so is ave but that laughing picture is awesome!

Kyle Parker said...

Those laughing pictures are amazing!! Dylans personality is coming right through! I can't wait to see those kiddos! Love them and you!