Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting out...

We snuck out to a great local spot this week and enjoyed a great dinner. They have an unbelievable spread for the kids complete with an ice cream bar. Did I mention the amazing face painter and balloons? You can easily see Avery's princess crown but Dylan's blue "neigh, neigh" is on his forearm.




Saturday, Trevor and I got to enjoy one of our favorite past times, football! Even though Auburn lost we had a great time together! Love you babe! And thank you Sheila for taking great care of our babes!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Sounds like y'all are enjoying the fall season. Jealous you got to see some football. I'm so missing some SEC ball that I wouldn't even care about a loss. (And if I was planning on a UGA game, I would expect one!)

Carrie Beth said...

Looks like y'all had great seats!