Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girls, Grinch, and Georgia Grille!



I could not have anticipated how wonderfully the night would flow! We met at a resturant near the Fox and walked to the theater. From there we found our amazing seats and wathched the magical show. It was amazing...it even snowed in the Fox! I even shed a few tears. I have to admit that being there with my Mama, My daughter, and My sisters, made me emotional enough. Add to that the sweet story of the Grinch and I was toast! We had a great evening and ended it all at my favorite Atlanta spot the Georgia Grille! Way too much fun!! Thanks Mom for a wonderful evening!


*PS-Avery thought we were in New York and I wasn't able to change her mind! Finally, I imagined us there too and it made the magical night even better!




1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I love that you and your sisters are so close and get to do these fun girl things together. Just imagine as Scottie and Ryann get older they will be able to join in the fun too.