Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Not sure my birthday could have been any better! Trevor woke me up with a kiss on the cheek and sweet birthday wishes. Then Avery proclaimed, " I wish I could make you breakfast in bed, but Daddy isn't here. Can I bring you flavored water in bed instead?" She then proceeded to dote on me the entire day. Repeatedly, she asked me to guess my present. Trevor intrusted her with the gift and she never did tell me! Dylan insisted it was his birthday until after naptime. At which point he said, "Happy birthday Mommy." And I about melted! Then, we played and played and met Trevor for dinner. They suprised me with too many gifts and a new phone! I am still in shock! Is it possible to have the best birthday ever at 33? I love my family and even though they spoiled me silly...they are the very best gift of all!







2 comments:

Tessa said...

Happy happy Birthday sister!!!! Wish I was there to celebrate!! I'm glad you had such a nice birthday. See you in 2 weeks!!!

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like the perfect day!