Saturday, February 18, 2012

I love you super much!


 Tonight as I put Dylan to bed those are the words he said to me as he hugged my neck. Granted he was super tired as he did not nap today but it sure was the perfect end to the day! We had a great week around here, running errands, spring cleaning, and playing outside when the sun was shining!  Friday we spent over three hours outside.  The pollen was getting to me but it was worth it for sure!  We took tons of walks, painted the sidewalk, had snacks in the sun, and ran around a lot!  I guess Spring Fever is starting to get me even though I am still a bit sad that Winter never quite came!  



 Avery found a snail, and rescued it :)





Oh, how could I forget to tell you about our bubble fun!  They can both do it now!  





1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Of course Avery had to rescue the snail. :-) Glad you all got to enjoy lots of fun outdoors!