Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweetness!

I never want to forget this sweet, sweet moment!

Today I woke Avery early from an afternoon snooze (I wanted to have some us time).  I quickly made her bed and assumed she went downstairs to get a drink.  But.. I couldn't find her.  I started to hear singing from Dylan's room.  When I went in I found her laying beside him.  She was rubbing his back, singing to him.  I was upset at first because his nap was not long enough.  But her sweet eyes looked at me and said, "Mama I just wanted to play with him, I love him!"  Safe to say I had a tear and ran for the camera! I don't ever want to forget how sweet their love is!











Last Friday, we made some Valentine art projects.  We had a lot of fun and it is pajama days like these filled with yummy breakfasts and all the kiddos favorites that are the best!  


This is Avery before a friends princess PJ party last Saturday night it was a drop off party from  6pm-8pm.  Aurora her favorite princess stopped by to face paint.  Avery loved it! And Dylan had fun on his Mommy and Daddy date too!


Another priceless picture of our babies!  I am so happy they have each other!  They brighten our days for sure!  Some days I feel like my heart just might pop like a balloon because it is just full of so much love!  I never imagined it was possible to love this much, amazing!  Thank you Trevor for these wonderful gifts!  I love you just as much and appreciate all you do for our family!  XOXO

2 comments:

Tessa said...

She melts my heart!!!! That's what she did when I babysat the day after Christmas. She was rubbing his back and saying, "It's okay Dylan. Tessa's good." ;) I know where she learns that kind of love. I LOVE YOU!

Carrie Beth said...

So very sweet!!! It's obvious that you have taught them both to love each other so sweetly.