Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Very Happy Unbirthday to Ave!


It is with a lot of pride and a ton of happy tears we celebrate Avery's almost 5th birthday!
It is in less than a month and I cannot even fathom how time has passed so quickly.  I never knew it was possible to love this much!  Wow, we are so blessed to have Avery as a daughter.  Every single day she amazes me!  Trevor and I had so much fun spending the morning in her classroom watching her be the days leader and share her American Girl Doll with her friends.  We brought Avery's choice of treats... frosted confetti cookies and sang to her. Happy Unbirthday to our baby!  

We love you Ave! 


The Pledge


Ave, Ms. Dale, and Megan her share

Ave and Daddy


 Ave and "B"


Ms. Catherine and Ave

2 comments:

Tessa said...

I love your blog!!! I cannot wait to see you all in a few weeks!!!!!!!!

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like a fun way to celebrate at school! I can't believe they will be 5 so soon!!!