Monday, August 20, 2012

Top Ten Reasons I Have the Best In-Laws!


10  .When they pick you up at the airport they insist you drive their minivan for a week and they rent a car.  Both the minivan and rental car have car seats for the kids!

9. The back of the van is full of a bin of toys, beach towels, beach toys, sunscreen, bath soap, night lights, sound machines, and more.

8. They can fix anything.

7.  They are always willing to help in anyway possible.

6.  When I forget, they remember.

5. They taught me the art of the to do list!  I am much more efficient because of it!

4.  They are always on time!

3.  They like to do fun things.  

2.  They value time spent together that makes all of us feel special and important.

1.  But even better than all the sweet things they do to show us that they love us it is the people they are.  I am so excited our children will get to grow up with them nearby because they make a difference.  Their actions speak louder than words and they are the kindest most thoughtful people I know.  The kind that can make you think, and make you want to be a better person.

We are absolutely counting down the days until you are here!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

So sweet!

Tessa said...

how beautiful!! I hope I get to see them more.