Thursday, September 13, 2012

Food Trucks!


Tuesday evening after playgroup we followed our friends over to eat dinner at the park.  The kids were able to play on the playground.  Then, we walked the parking lot and had a few samples before deciding which trucks to get dinner from.  The concept is so neat!  It is even better in person.  The smells, the people, and the actual food.  I wish I could have had time to try something from every truck.  Instead we had dinner from one and cupcakes from another.  We had a picnic in the grass and when the kids were done eating they just ran around.  

Clearly the cupcakes were a hit!  Christy, I will help you sell your cupcakes if you want to get a food truck :)
 


Behind Dylan you can see a few trucks.  I should have thought to get a better picture.

Then, we got to listen to some music after dinner!


The weather was perfect.  The food was yummy and our company was fun!  Thanks for letting us tag a long Christy!  I cannot wait to go back again!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

that sounds fun!!! I hope they do that often... because I'd love to go with you all! Love you, each one!