Monday, September 17, 2012

My Sweetness

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!


Dylan has not cried the last three days of school.  That means he only cried the first two days of carpool.  I really thought (hoped and prayed) I would be able to type this fantastic new around Christmas time.  This bugger is really growing up.  He is actually excited to go to school.  Talks about the time he spends at school, and even sings songs from school.  Today I was pretending I was in his class and he said, "No, Mom you are not in my class.  You are just the "pick-up girl!"  Meaning my job is just to take him to and from school :)



He has been excited to participate in gymnastics and even complains that it isn't fair that Avery gets to play soccer and he doesn't.  The time has finally come, my little baby is a little boy and he is still cute and sweet but he doesn't need his mama all the time.  Bittersweet!  I couldn't be prouder of the leaps in bounds he seems to be making these days!  What a big boy we have!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Yea!!! He's done such a great job and I can't beleive how grown up he's become in the past month. :-)

Tessa said...

way to go Dylan!! I'm not surprised at all!! I can't wait to see you guys!