Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rough Weekend

The Atkinson house was a sick house this weekend. It was so sad to see my loves sick and stuck in bed. The good news is they are both on the mend. I have never done so much laundry and cleaning in my life. I have to admit that getting out of the house last night at 8:30 and just walking around Target was fun too. It was the first time I got out of the house for four days! Enough of the Tiara pity party though, because I was lucky enough to feel well and take care of everyone. We hated to miss the Trussell Thanksgiving today, but we sure do have a lot to be thankful for!

I wanted to share this cute picture of Avery enjoying her box house. We have had it for about two weeks but she finally likes to play in it!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Yea for feeling better! Glad she likes her box house now. I'm sure Handley will think that is lots of fun too. :-)