Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Zoorific Day!





This week is fall break at school so we have been taking advantage of every minute of fun we could possibly have. We spent a day with Grammy. We have had play dates, and swim sessions, and today we took Daddy and Dylan to the zoo. We had a blast! I am really beginning to like family of four fun days! I think I had as much fun as the little ones just watching everyone so happy. The weather was bearable, kids were fantastic, great picnic, and lots of laughs. Now, I am looking forward to a weekend of fun. Three more days to pack it in!













2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like you all have been staying busy! Looks like the trip to the zoo was fun. Dylan looks SO big in that first picture.

Tessa said...

I can't believe how big Dylan is either!!!! He's going to be one! I can't believe it.