Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Monkey's

Lately, I feel as if I am living in the zoo. These two are keeping me on my toes! Dylan is a climber and is always up to something, very quietly I might add so I have to pay close attention. In the past week he has stood on the little play table, climbed chairs, and even got stuck in the bar stools. I have even resorted to making the gymnastics mats home at the bottom of the stairs just in case. Dylan thinks climbing the stairs and pretend running on the treadmill is a really funny game. Now don't get me wrong they are tons and tons of fun! I love my Monkeys!









He insists on using a spoon and feeding himself. A little messy :)



Cousins playing, boy have they been missing eachother!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

I love the picture of those precious cousins playing. I can still remember the first picture you posted of the two of them.

As for the climbing days...oh, how I remember them. :-)