Thursday, November 18, 2010

Painting

It has been a while since we just did whatever we wanted. Today was that kind of day! We all were in good spirits and enjoyed everything. We painted, Dylan's first attempt. I think he liked it, and learned paint doesn't taste good. Avery shocked me, the girl can really paint. She loved it, and I was reminded that we need to do more crafts and artsy kind of things. Next, did a little Christmas shopping and stopped in Pet Smart for a viewing of the animals. Gosh, they love that place. We could literally sit in front of the doggy day care window for a couple hours. We ate a nice lunch with Dad and took good naps. Upon waking we baked some brownies and then headed to the playground. It was so beautiful outside that tons of friends were out playing. I guess it's the simple things. What a great day! Again I am reminded of how lucky I am!










As soon as I washed the big boys hands he was off. Off to cause trouble...on the treadmill. He climbs on stomps his feet and screams just so I know he is doing something he shouldn't be. Then, as I approach he says "no,no."



And then, he looks at me like this!!! (Look at those teeth)

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I'm impressed with Dylan's painting and Avery looks like she was in deep concentration. What a perfect day. Dylan's sneaky ways with the tread mill are cracking me up...especially how he let's you know he's there and then says "no, no." He's a hoot and I love seeing his personality come out more and more!

Julie, the mama said...

If we were still in Georgia, I would have to send my kids your way when you did painting. I'm terrible about doing that kind of thing. Hopefully you will be my inspiration, because it sure looks like the kids had a blast!