Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank the Lord!



Friday morning we woke up early and headed to the cardiologist. I was able to put off thinking about this dr's visit because of our very busy week. However, upon walking into the office I sobered up. My immediate thought was how blessed Trevor and I are to have two healthy, happy children. I talked with all of the patients in the waiting room and was so glad to have the opportunity to do so, but I was overwhelmed and very emotional. I could not possibly put myself in the other patients place, it was just too much to bear. We waited a while, and then got to have our appointment. Dylan had his blood pressure taken in his leg and arm. He was hooked up to some kind of monitor for a few minutes and then we saw the doctor. The doctor was great, he answered all kinds of questions from Trevor and I and told us Dylan was healthy. To rule out all "what if's" he did a EKG. With the help of a lollipop it went better than anticipated. Dylan was a champ and heart murmur and all he is healthy and strong. Thank you God! It is times like these that I just about fall apart. I love my husband, and these children are certainly are everything!




Sorry for the wrong way pics, I wasn't able to change them!

6 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

SO thankful that everything is OK and that Dylan's heart is healthy. I know you are relieved after today's visit!!!

Erica said...

That is great news, Tiara. You have been in my prayers this week.

Tessa said...

Thank God! I'm glad D-man is healthy and strong. Love you Tiara.

Samantha said...

Oh, so scary and so happy to hear good news!

Unknown said...

Exhaling!! That precious boy has a heart of strong gold!! :)Thank you God!

Julie, the mama said...

Just sent up a huge PRAISE PRAYER for that sweet boy.