Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catch up post...

So I have tons and tons of pictures of fun things we have been doing over the past week. You may want to scroll through fast because I know I got a bit carried away :)

The kids and I had a blast celebrating Handley's 4th birthday at a really fun gym! I didn't get any pictures of them jumping in the foam pit, trampolines, or bounce houses and I should have. I guess I was too busy chasing them around. Happy Birthday Handley, we love you!



Another, oops, I forgot my camera at Cooper and Tre's 2nd birthday party. We all enjoyed a fun day at the pool and both kiddos were jumping off the diving board. Melissa also made the CUTEST beachy cupcakes I have ever seen. I am so disappointed I forgot the picture taker!


Father's Day cookout was at our house. I didn't get a picture of Trevor. He was manning the grill. We all had a great day celebrating the special men in our lives!










Avery dressing up and putting on a little show. I had to include this because her outfits continue to crack me up!





Mommy and Avery date! We went to a jewelery show at Auntie Tally's and got to see our Aunt Steph from Florida. Wish we could have seen Uncle Todd but we were crazy busy and they were doing some land shopping!



Dylan is obviously still teething :)


The kiddos cook us our Sunday morning breakfast. They love to cook! Since, I can't get this blogger to put my words in the correct place tonight I am just giving up on captions and will explain the other pictures here. Avery got Dylan all set up for his nap binkie and all. He doesn't even like binkies but sucked on it just because she asked him to. He will do anything for her, it is so sweet how much he adores her! Then, we have a picture of the campers. This week the girls are off to camp together. The first day was iffy and now they are loving it. Finally, we had two date night pics of the railroad and then the rain that set in. I thought they were kind of neat and wanted to include them. Have a great night and I promise to figure out what is going on with the blogger and picture uploader.








No comments: