Friday, July 1, 2011

Impromptu Friday Night



Boy has our idea of Friday night fun changed! Trevor was traveling most of the week so upon his return we decided to try out the Buckhead Pizza Company. The food was delicious but we were forced to eat it in about 45 minutes. Did I mention they had top shelf margaritas for 5 dollars. We only got one!

I was thinking our night was over but Dylan kept repeating the words barn, nay nay (otherwise known as horse), and tractor. So, I convinced Trevor to drive past the neighborhood and stop by the local barn. It was so much better than I imagined. We ended up visiting a lot longer than I had originally anticipated but it was worth the late bedtime. The kids LOVED it and so did we! To this day it still amazes me how much our idea of fun has changed and revolves around seeing our babes so happy!









Happy long weekend! Happy Fourth of July! h




Heads out of the sunroof and Dylan driving us home, uh oh!

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Making memories! Love it!

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like the perfect Friday night!!!

Tessa said...

i LOVE the pic of Ave and Dylan looking out of the sunroof!!! So perfect :)