Friday, July 22, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist

I obviously had more anxiety over this outing than my daughter did! She had so much fun she asked if she could stay! And... she is telling me that when she grows up she wants to be a dentist. I am not sure if it could have gone any better!

Dr. Lee and her staff were unbelievable! They spent so much time showing Avery the facility and making sure she felt comfortable. Even Dylan wanted to get into the dentist chair. Avery got her teeth cleaned, fluoride treatment, and X-rays. When we started they told me we would just see how it went. She did great! Dr. Lee even checked out Dylan's teeth. He screamed a little but she said his mouth looked great despite the fact that it is nearly impossible to brush his teeth and he drinks milk before bed! Gotta change those bad habits! Anyhoo, hats off to Dr. Lee and Avery for such a great morning!





1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I love that she wants to be a dentist now! That's a great goal. So happy her first apt went so well.