Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Old Friends are like Gold!




The kids and I had a terrific day visiting one of my dearest Auburn friends. We had plans for a fun day at the pool but last nights weather changed things. The pool was closed so we headed over to play at Johanna's house instead. It was better than we could have imagined. Her three little ones and my two had a ball. There wasn't an argument all morning! They played and they played hard. Jumping and splashing and even a Chickfila lunch. Johanna and I were able to catch up and even though I could have stayed (longer if it weren't for naps) it was a breath of fresh air! I forget just how much I love her! Then, to see our babes together it was just indescribable. We will absolutely have to plan more of these fun play dates. Cartersville just isn't that far! Thanks Johanna, Caroline, Henry, and Mack! We had a ball today! XOXO







1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Sounds like a fantastic day! There's nothing like old friends. :-)