Monday, July 4, 2011

Mountain Getaway



Friday morning my Mom called with a fantastic idea. Taking a beautiful drive up to North Georgia and spending the night at a fantastic resort. Without even a slight twist of my arm, I was packing (way too much) and we were on our way! We enjoyed a beautiful indoor/outdoor pool, gorgeous mountain scenery and greenery. We got to see horses and a barn for Dylan and eat some delicious food. The accommodations were lovely and it was a fantastic getaway with Ammy and Bampa! Thanks for the great idea and the wonderful time!























2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

What an awesome get-away!!! Looks like there was so many fun things to do there and I know you all must have had a great time.

Julie, the mama said...

I like ideas like that. Looks wonderful.