Friday, December 19, 2008

Playing Dress Up!

Yesterday Avery woke up in a great mood. When it was time to get dressed she wanted to wear her Minnie Mouse ears. So I suggested she also put on the dress to go along with it. She was thrilled. Keep in mind, I tried to get her to wear this for Halloween but she wouldn't even consider it. When she was all dressed up like Minnie she began twirling and playing. Aside from the "bumpy" shirt that her Grammy got for me a few years ago she has really not shown an interest in playing dress up. I have a feeling that she had so much fun playing today that dress up will become another game we play together. I hope you can see from the pictures just how much fun she was having!Avery also likes to help! Here is her in action with the vacuum cleaner. I might mention that some of her "helping" prolongs the time it takes to get the job done. But...I remind myself that she is learning and having fun!Earlier this week we took advantage of the nice weather and grilled out.  Below you will see Avery and her Daddy.  Please don't pay attention to the mean look she is giving the camera.  Too many pictures I guess.  She quickly forgot as she is running straight for me! 

Avery is spending Saturday night with her Grama and Grampa. I know she will have lots of fun! Trevor and I will enjoy a neighborhood Christmas party and sleeping in on Sunday! Have a great weekend!

No comments: