Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Date With Daddy!



Saturday I volunteered at Avery's Preschool Consignment Sale. My shift was 8-12. This left Avery and Daddy alone together all morning to enjoy each other's company. When I got home and they told me about their morning, I realized it is no wonder that Avery loves her Daddy "the best!"

My two monkey's started the day out with some delicious eggs. Did I mention Avery slept in until 9:00. She hasn't done that for over a month. Next, they got dressed and headed to Pet Smart to have a mini field trip to see all of the animals. From there, they headed to the bookstore where Avery got a new Max and Ruby book. She was also able to play with the train and toys at the store. The fun didn't stop there! They were off to have lunch and ice cream at ChickFila. Of course, they have an indoor playground. That was the perfect way for Avery to get some energy out on the rainy day. I did call at one point to check on them and Daddy asked Avery if she wanted to talk to me. I heard her loud and clear when she said, "NO!" I think she was a little sad when I came home. I am so glad they had a good time and wouldn't mind if they did these little outings more often :)

No comments: