Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!



This chilly Monday morning I loaded everyone up and off we went to the grocery store to get some more stuff in our already packed pantry. I am sure we will have to go once more before we prepare our Christmas Eve feast. Anyway, I took 15 minutes to get all dressed up. This fancy outfit of mine included a scarf as just the right accessory. When Avery saw me, she decided she needed a scarf to match her outfit too. Then she found one pink mitten and a pair of purple polka dot sunglasses. She looked stunning for our outing! To complete her whole look she brought Sammy her plastic dog with us. She walked him all around the store until they both got too tired and had to ride in the cart and rearrange all of the canned goods! It was fun to say the least!

Dylan is smiley as ever and I am loving every smile! He has the sweetest disposition! Today one of my best friends Stacey came over to meet him. We had so much fun catching up and playing with the kiddos! Love ya Stace!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I loved reading about your outing to the store. You sound just like me. I feel like I'm always needing to head back for something even though our pantry and fridge are both full.