Thursday, December 10, 2009

For the record..

I am not buying any more diapers for Avery! Hopefully this will hold me accountable and help me to stick to my guns. Pull-ups for nap and night time and big girl panties all other times. Today is day two of this intervention. After two dirty diapers at Kangazoom while trying to nurse Dylan, and Avery having another mom change her diaper I realized things have to change. She is big enough and smart enough. I'll keep you posted and wish us all luck and patience!

Some more big news...Our little guy is 7 weeks old today! He is growing so fast and cute as ever! I love these two kiddos! I am one lucky Mama for sure!





3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

She's doing awesome so far and I know it won't be long before she is totally potty-trained! I hope school goes well tomorrow!

SeƱora Sanders said...

Avery can do it!!! I hope she did great at school today!!! : )

Julie, the mama said...

Such cute pictures!

I chuckled at the bit about Avery, because she is what I used/am using with Hendley. Every time we go potty she says, "Nene go poo-poo in the potty like Avery now." I just nod my head in agreement.