Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bundled Babes!





I just love getting to see the babes all bundled up! It is so chilly here and I have been layering and taking pictures. I finally was able to get Dylan into his little bunting and he sure looked cute! I also finally got Avery to smile for the camera before she went outside to play with Trevor. This cold weather sure does make everyone sleep well!

The pictures below are of Avery at her friend Chandler's second birthday party. The party was this morning and we had a great time. Just look at Avery's pancake. She was in heaven with the whipped cream, syrup, and m&m's! Right up her alley. She even ate a cupcake for desert. Do you think she will nap today? Trevor is trying really hard to tire her out. They have been running outside for about 30 minutes already!








And..some snow day art projects!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud!! SO Precious!! Thank you for putting this up Tiara!! LOVE YOU

Julie, the mama said...

That pancake cracked me up. Hope you got a good nap out of that sweet girl.