Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chuggin along





We had a fabulous weekend! A Friday night hair party where Avery was able to play with her bestie and Mom and Dad got to enjoy some adult time. Dylan...he was so worn out he slept 10 hours!

Saturday Avery had a great time sleeping over at Ammy and Bamps house. Trevor and I ordered her big girl bed in our free time and enjoyed a night with our growing boy. It was special to have some alone time with him. We were so beat by the end of the night we couldn't even make it through our Net Flix James Bond movie.

This week it is back to a routine and not over packing our schedule. I feel better already!

The pictures below are kind of cute and show Dylan and how he is really growing. We are guessing he is just over 14lbs!





Poor Dylan...Avery is gone for the evening and he still has to share his Daddy with the dog! Riley wouldn't leave them alone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE the new pics!! I cannot believe how big Dylan is!! And the pic where he is sitting on Avery?!! He's gonna be bigger than her soon ;) Love seeing the babes. LOVE YOU

Carrie Beth said...

Aww, I love him sitting in the little seat!!! I knew he could do it. :-) He's getting so big and I swear he's changed in just a week!