Monday, January 17, 2011

Never a dull moment!



So my first born is extremely active. Always on the go but needs her sleep. My second, is just as active but does not require as much sleep. I don't know if it is the gender thing or just a personality difference but I cannot take my eyes of of him! Not even for a second! He is more fearless than her (which says a lot) and tries to climb EVERYTHING! I was able to take a picture of the big boy practicing turning the light on and off. The table and chairs has found a semi-permanent home in Trevor's closet until I can teach him to stay off of them. What I didn't take a picture of is him climbing on to the table and stomping his feet. Or, when I was blow drying my hair and he fell into the tub while trying to get to his rubber ducky. Or, when he moves the kitchen chairs to get the markers I have set out of his reach on the counter. As you see, I could go on and on. He is 14 1/2 months, sweet as sugar but wild as they come! His little personality is coming out in full force. I love this little boy even if causes me to get my first gray hair.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I LOVE this post, partly because it brings back such memories of how Boss was at that age. I had to put the table and chairs away for awhile, too.

Believe me when I say he is eventually going to stop climbing. And if you are anything like me, you will sigh a huge sigh of RELIEF. Even as you comb gray hairs. That climbing stuff is stressful on a mama!

So glad you documented his active ways. Such cute pictures, too!

Carrie Beth said...

He's exploring like crazy and figuring out all that he can do if he were just a little taller. :-) I've never had a "climber" so I can't say when it will end, but hopefully for you it will end without any big falls or injuries!