Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Groupons and Getting Glammed up for Grammy and Grampa's



So we have been buying and using so many GROUPON's. I think we are their biggest fans! This weekend we ate dinner on a groupon, treated ourselves to smoothies, and even went shopping at Barnes and Nobles with other great groupon bargains. Trevor is addicted and I always love a good deal! Our most recent and exciting groupon was one for Music Class. The kids and I are all registered for the summer session and can't wait!





Our Spa Kidz Groupon was due to expire this week so off we went to get Avery's nails all done up for our beach trip! She went in with tears not wanting to get anything done and when we left I was practically dragging her out! I think she is going to be asking to go back real soon! What a diva, I wish I was getting a manicure with her :) Next time, maybe!









We are off to Grammy and Grampa's house tomorrow and couldn't be more excited! Chow!

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Have the funnest time ever!

(And I love me a good Groupon, too!)

Carrie Beth said...

How cute! Looks like she loved it. :-) Have a great trip!!!