Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Trevor, thanks for putting up with my craziness on a day to day basis! Avery and Dylan you light up my life. I love all three of you beyond measure! Thanks for making me such a happy Mom!




A huge thanks to the best Mom's ever!

I am so thankful for my Mom! You have given me so much over the past 32 years and I can't thank you enough. Tons of your hard work and love has made me the person I am today. I know it wasn't always easy but I appreciate all of your love and support! I hope and pray that I can be as good of Mother to Avery and Dylan as you have been to me! You are a wonderful Mom and Ammy, thank you!





I am also thankful to have the best Mother-in-law. I have learned so much from you over the last 7 years! Thanks for the wonderful example you set everyday. You have the biggest heart and are so most patient, giving, and kind person I know. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wonderful family! Also, a big happy birthday!!!!



3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Tessa said...

Happy Mother's Day sister!!! And Mom, and tina!! Love you Tiara.

Julie, the mama said...

Sweet, sweet post. Love the pictures of you and the babies.