Friday, May 13, 2011

The heat has arrived!

And so have the pool and water toys!



We had playgroup outside in the baby pool, slide and all. I didn't even know they were going to be wet so I didn't pack suits. Luckily, Avery was wearing hers because Trevor had promised to break out the sprinkler when he got home from work, since it was so hot.

The kids had so much fun. They had Popsicles and ran wild. Dylan had to go shanky and it was COLD! It didn't bother him a bit. In fact, I think he believes he is three just like all the big girls. I was so nervous as he was climbing, splashing, and trying to swim. He did it though and it looks like I am going to be very busy when we go to the pool. The word for the day....FUN!

My new favorite picture of Dylan. Taken by Carrie Beth in their backyard! (She actually took most of the pics on the blog for me, she is a great photographer with a great camera)










Our sprinkler! Next, we will break out the slip in slide. Can't use all the tricks at once :)



3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

These outside water posts are getting me so excited about summer arriving in VA. The pictures are great. I also LOVE that one of Dylan.

Tessa said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I LOVE that picture of Dylan. SO HANDSOME!! Those eyes. He's going to get the girls ;) Love you sis!

Carrie Beth said...

We are having SO much fun with all these outdoor playdates. That pic of Dylan is one of my favorites of him. He looks so handsome!!!