Monday, August 22, 2011

Ballet recital



My little ballerina just completed her summer session of ballet with two of her good friends Handley and Annabelle. We got to sit in on the last class and I really enjoyed seeing all they had learned. Avery really did enjoy the class and I am a bit upset with myself for not signing her up again. However, we are getting ready for soccer to start and I really don't want to over do it.

Ammy was able to come see Avery dance and it made her day! We all went to grab a bite at Chickfila afterwards and had lots of laughs! Thanks for fighting the traffic to join us for the big show! She is still practicing her leaps, and positions at the house and I just hope a little grace and poise stay with her this year!





2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Of all the girls, I thought Avery was the most serious and concentrated during the class. She is a natural! Maybe after soccer is over she can pick up dance again.

Tessa said...

my little ballerina!!! So precious!!