Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Boy Bed!



I am not sure if Dylan was more excited about the white truck that delivered his bed or the new bed itself. We waited all morning for the truck to arrive. As the men brought the gigantic bed upstairs Dylan said, "thank you guys!" Then when they left, and I made it up he said, "looks good Mama, looks good!"

Trevor picked out his bedding on Monday and it looks fantastic. He has choo choo trian sheets and their is even a tunnel on them. The quilt is handsome and the mattress is comfy! We didn't even put it on a frame yet because I am afraid he will roll off. We shall see, if he does well the headboard won't be too far behind. As I type, he is napping in that humongous thing. We got him a queen sized mattress and although he is getting big, fast he still looks too tiny for the bed. I am still in awe that my one year old is in a bed. No more cribs for this house, and wow that just reminds me how fast time flies!




3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

It's so big!!! :-) Glad he seems to be doing well with it.

Tessa said...

It looks like Auntie Tessa (... and Tricia, and Tally) can all fit with him in that big boy bed!!! So sweet. I wish I could have heard him saying "Thank you guys.' Sweet little man. Love you

Unknown said...

SO cute that Dylan said "thanks guys" to the delivery folks AND how adorable that he let you know it all gets his approval! He is going to be sleeping like a king in that giant bed! The bedding looks adorable and handsome! :)