Friday, October 28, 2011

Playgroup Halloween Party



Gosh, almost every night when I say my prayers, I have to thank God for the wonderful group of women and children in our neighborhood. I LOVE being a stay at home mommy and rarely have a bad day. It is, I believe, due to the fact that I am surrounded by other Mommies that love their job and want to have as much fun with their babies as possible. Every single day there is something going on. Whether everyone is meeting at the playground after naps, taking a field trip, or just playing at a friends house. I feel so fortunate to know these ladies and have my children play with their children.

Today, we had a Halloween Party at Carrie Beth's house. Avery was thrilled because she would get lots of playtime with her best friend Handley and all of her other girl friends. Dylan, he just loves it all! He loved pin the nose on the pumpkin. Christy made her delicious pumpkin cookies and we did crafts and caught up. What a fantastic Friday! I can hardly believe how big our little pumpkins have gotten!













1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I feel exactly the same way! Love you all!