Sunday, October 2, 2011

North Georgia State Fair 2011



We have been stuck inside all weekend with a pitiful, sick baby girl. By the time Sunday afternoon rolled around we just couldn't take it anymore. We had to get out enjoy the beautiful weather and get a healthy dose of fresh air. Literally, we made it to the North Georgia State Fair hours before it closes until next year. The kids had a blast! Avery was a trooper. I made her ride in the stroller but let her indulge in some cotton candy. Dylan was so proud to have ridden his first "neigh neigh!" So glad to have gotten out for a bit and managed to squeeze in a lot of fun!
















1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Awww!!! I can't believe Dylan got to ride the neigh-neigh!!! I'm sure he LOVED it and I bet every time you stop by the stables now he will want to ride. :-)

Sorry to hear Avery was sick all weekend. I hope she is feeling better now after lots of R&R.