Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dylan's 2nd Birthday



As I still can't even fathom how on Earth two years have past (tear, tear), my little boy is thrilled! He can sort of hold two fingers in the air, he kind of twists them as if he is crossing his fingers for good luck, he can tell you is two, and absolutely loved his party! He was looking forward to the cake, presents, and all of his friends and family being together for weeks. We had a gorgeous day and he was spoiled silly! Both of his grandparents were at the party, some of our family and friends. The kids jumped in the awesome bounce house my sister Tally let us borrow. We ate pizza, cake, and adorable horse cookies that my talented friend Christy made. Happy Birthday Dylan! We love you and hope your second year is full of blessings!!
























2 comments:

Tessa said...

I wish I could have been there!!! Thanks for the pictures!! Love you Dylan! Happy 2nd birthday!!

Carrie Beth said...

Looks like the train table is a hit!