Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks

As 2009 draws to an end and the holidays are upon us, what better time than now to count my blessings!

FAMILY
I am so fortunate to have bumped into Trevor 7 years ago (he actually bumped into me,literally). He is a better husband and daddy than I could have ever imagined. I am grateful for his involvement in our children's daily life. He helps with most everything-they love it and I appreciate it! He also works very hard so that I can stay home and be with them everyday. Thank you Trevor! Love you!

Our children!Two of the cutest little buggers! I love them with all of my heart and try to make the most of each day we get to spend at home together. They bring us so much joy!

Mom and Dad and have set such wonderful examples and are always there for us! I am grateful for all you have done and continue to do for us, thank you! Your priceless advice, listening ears, and lending hands! I love you tons. My sisters, three of the most fabulous and totally different gals in the world. I love each one of you and look forward to the future as our families grow.

Tina and Bruce, I did marry into the best family in the world! How did I get so lucky. Thanks for all you do for the Atkinson family! Your two weeks here after Dylan was born was unbelievable! THANK YOU for making our adjustment from one child to two easier! I love you both and we miss you today! Scott and Lyn-Ann I wish we lived closer. Although after your visit this weekend you may be glad we live miles apart. I love spending time with you and can't wait until our February trip!

Our extended family and friends, you make life sweeter and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thanks for your love and friendship!

HEALTH



FAITH

1 comment:

SeƱora Sanders said...

I LOVE YOU AND AM THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!!!