Saturday, November 7, 2009

Off to a great start,

because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you SO much Grammy Tina & Grampa Bruce!


We were so lucky to have unbelievable help for the past two weeks from Grammy and Grampa! I can't tell you how spoiled I feel! Our house is in the best shape it has been since we moved in three years ago. The yard looks fabulous, the garage is in mint condition, and we have the two cleanest cars in all of Georgia. Three coats of wax each, they look brand new! Did I mention we have clean windows too??? It feels so good!

I was able to make lots of time to play with Avery too! We had trips to the playground and lots of Mommy and me play time. Daddy and I even took her out on a date to the Hibachi steakhouse. We had a great night even though the chef scared her a little bit.

Avery got her flu mist. Trevor and I each got our flu shots too! Trevor and Grampa were able to squeeze in a day of golf. The list of things we were able to accomplish is way too long to squeeze into the blog post. However, you must know that I can now feel comfortable locked in the house for a few weeks while we adjust to real life.

Grammy helped me so much with little Dylan. She helped me to keep my composure at this crazy hormonal time. She reassured me when I was doubting myself about mommy things. She changed poopy diapers, gave baths, and lots of love to all of us! I can't tell you in words how wonderful these past two weeks were! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING!!! We love you both so much and are grateful for all of your help! We couldn't have done it without you! We will miss you over Thanksgiving. But, we can't wait to see you in December!








3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I'm so happy that you all had such a great first two weeks with Dylan here. You are so lucky to have had so much help and I know that you will do AWESOME by yourself and on your own this week too. I'm right around the corner if you need ANYTHING!

Julie, the mama said...

Wow! I would have had a hard time not jumping in the car with them when they left!

Glad y'all are adjusting so well. I knew you would.

Anonymous said...

SO thankful that you Tina and Bruce could be with you!! What a blessing!! Hope I get to see them in December too!