Friday, November 20, 2009

Our Baby is 4 Weeks!



Yesterday was Dylan's four week birthday! Today we had his one month doctors appointment. He weighed in at 8 lbs 12 oz. He was two inches longer and is doing well. I can't believe how fast time is flying. We sure are blessed to have such a good boy!



Avery asked for two ponies with braids today. She looked pretty cute for school with her new hairstyle. I guess I need to get some more bows or maybe even some ribbons!




Avery had her second round of flu mist today at the drs and the H1N1 vaccine. It was not so much fun for her. However, we stopped at Chick Fila for a peppermint milkshake and she didn't stop drinking it until it was gone. So...I think she is feeling a bit better.



Lastly, a new reindeer headband.

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I can't believe he is 4 weeks already! Glad you all had a good apt. and I have to agree with Avery on the peppermint choc. chip milkshake from CFA. Handley and I LOVE it too! Avery's hair looks adorable and her boots too!

Julie, the mama said...

Good grief! Where did the last 4 weeks go???

Love Avery's hair like that. Showed it to Hendley and she said, "Oh, that is beautiful."