Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love 'em!

I love my kiddos! I am just soaking up all the cuddling I can while Dylan is still tiny! He is such a sweetie! I could hold him and kiss him all day long. (all day long is one of Avery's favorite things to say these days)

As each day passes Avery is more and more interested in her baby brother. Today she even asked to hold him. It makes my heart swell to see her starting to love him. I can't even imagine how much better it will get. Okay, so I am anticipating a few fights here and there. However, you can't help but love these two little cuties!



3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

So sweet!!! She looks so proud of her baby brother in that picture.

Unknown said...

So good to hear! It gives me hope that Amelia will handle her little brother's arrival well. I'm getting more and more nervous about that :) I'm so glad ya'll are doing well!

Unknown said...

PS - that was Gillian, guess Mike was still signed into my laptop :)